TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Membership begins upon acceptance of member application and is subject to receipt of dues payment.
- Membership is valid for twelve (12) months from acceptance date and are renewed annually at the published rate.
- Members attests that the membership type selected accurately represents the industry segment the applicant represents at the time of application.
- Members will adhere to the Code of Conduct and AOTMP® reserves the right to cancel memberships for violations of the Code of Conduct at any time.
- Members agree to the use of their likeness, name, title, and company name in the member directory, association publications, and membership promotional materials.
- Members in good standing have the right to use their membership logo on internal and external professional communications.
- Member-only events are for members in good standing and substitutions are not permitted.
- Association memberships are non-transferable during the annual subscription period.
- Submission of an application does not guarantee membership. AOTMP reserves the right to accept or reject membership applications for any reason including but not limited to conflicts of interest.